Freshpet Reviews the Benefits of Feeding Your Pet Fresh Food
As the pet parent of a dog or cat, one of the most important decisions you’ll need to make is what to feed your four-legged best friend, Freshpet reviews. Just like humans, dogs and cats require food with the best ingredients in order to get the nutrients they need to live long, healthy lives. A diet of heavily processed foods can cause gastrointestinal stress and many other preventable health issues.
But the question then is what food is best? To be honest, it can be downright intimidating to go to a pet store and select a food. There are simply so many options. There’s kibble, of course, but even kibble has many subcategories depending on the protein and whether the food consists of grains.
There’s also wet food, which, again, you can then choose among many different options. Freeze-dried products are another category of food that you will find in a pet store, but you might not be sure how that works. Finally, you’ll likely see some frozen raw products, as well. Things can get complicated very fast.
Why Pets Love Fresh Food
In a perfect world, a pet parent would have the time and nutritional knowledge to prepare and cook all of the food for their pets. If you have ever dropped a piece of meat you cooked on the floor by accident, you know how quickly your pet will move in to eat it. However, home-cooking for your pet food can be time consuming, and it is very difficult to provide your pet with all of the nutrients needed. This where a company like Freshpet® comes in to provide better foods for pets that not only are nutritious, but taste great too.
Freshpet® is a company that was founded in 2006 by pet parents who wanted to offer others an alternative to wet canned food, kibble and other highly processed pet foods. Freshpet® is gently steam-cooked to lock in nutrients, and pet parents can find it in the fridge of their local grocery store or pet shop – where quality fresh food is stored. Freshpet® reviews its processes and recipes to ensure its food remains the next best thing to a home-cooked meal.
If you’re wondering why you should consider buying your pet fresh food, here are six benefits pet parents discover when they feed their pets fresh food:
- Improved Digestion: Freshpet® foods contains fiber-rich vegetables that aid in digestion and prevent tummy issues.
- Healthier Weight: Freshpet® foods are high-protein meals with amino acids that help to build lean muscle in your pet, so they can reach and maintain a healthy weight.
- Allergy Relief: Freshpet® offers several options for grain-free foods that can help pets that suffer from common grain allergies
- Increased Energy: Freshpet reviews its recipes to ensure they have the nutrients needed for maximum energy.
- Shiner, Softer Skin and Coat: All Freshpet® products contain high-quality proteins with fatty acids to maintain a healthy coat and prevent dry skin.
- Picky Eaters: Dogs and cats love fresh meat and vegetables, so even the pickiest pet will likely not turn down fresh food in their bowl.
Freshpet Reviews the Options
There are so many options out there when it comes to pet food. More often than not, pet parents just want to feed their pets the best food for their health and taste buds. A diet of more natural, fresh foods offers many benefits, so pet parents should keep this in mind when they shop for pet food. The end result will be a purring, happy cat and a doggie kiss from the pup.